StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,443 Reactions Received 39,059 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,679 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 12 September 2023 #1 Reactions: Moguri
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,035 Reactions Received 98,807 Cards View Profile KS Coins 348,733 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 13 September 2023 #2 Finally we know who sings the ending song Poor Yuna, I'm really worried for her now I was really surprised with Savanna getting 5th, based on how JYP praised her, I thought she would get one of the top spots! But yay Kendall #1, very cool
Finally we know who sings the ending song Poor Yuna, I'm really worried for her now I was really surprised with Savanna getting 5th, based on how JYP praised her, I thought she would get one of the top spots! But yay Kendall #1, very cool