Video A2K ep.2 "Show Your Talent" (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,826
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
I normally do not watch survial shows, but I happend to be just on youtube when episode 1 premiered and got a notification, I could not resist to watch it :llama_blush:

The way I’m actually mildly keeping up with this is genuinely surprising even me.
Me too... I thought I'd hate it but I'm really enjoying it. Stupid JYP....
It was always my believe that all kpop fans either secretly or openly love JYP!! so ofc you can't resist!

I did not know what to expect, but I think what makes the show really good so far is that they refrain from including all the trash elements from western shows of this kind.

Only the best contestants are shown and the quality of the conestants and they way JYP judges makes it believable, that they are serious about creating a group with global ambitions.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread