- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,443
- Reactions Received
- 39,059
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,679
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I hate it, there isn't a single contestant that's, meh, she can go. I like them all.Another good episode!
This show moves so quickly, can't believe the auditions are already done
The girl that trained at JYP was really nice, JYP proudest dad![]()
I agree, I really like them all talent wise. I’m just hesitant about the 12 and 13 year old trainees debuting just because of the way the industry is. At the end of the day tho, they’re all extremely talentedI hate it, there isn't a single contestant that's, meh, she can go. I like them all.
The winners go to Korea and train more. I'm betting for quite a while. I don't believe this forms a group.I agree, I really like them all talent wise. I’m just hesitant about the 12 and 13 year old trainees debuting just because of the way the industry is. At the end of the day tho, they’re all extremely talented
yes thats really cool! This show is really all about talent, its quite nice that they just cut all the stupid elements tv shows of this kind usually addI hate it, there isn't a single contestant that's, meh, she can go. I like them all.
I'm pretty sure this is not correctThe winners go to Korea and train more. I'm betting for quite a while. I don't believe this forms a group.
I must’ve misunderstood that, definitely will be rooting for all the girls then. Do you have any favourites?The winners go to Korea and train more. I'm betting for quite a while. I don't believe this forms a group.