Aaaaaaaaaaaack— Shoot Me (2 Viewers)

M

mysteric

I have band and I’m not ready and I told myself that I would be productive but instead I binge read WEBTOONs and help. Homework is going to kill me. And I’m mad since I thought I had a pocket to yeet my tenor reed out of but I don’t and I don’t know where to put it kill me now.


Anyways, stream Shoot Me, my anthem of the year.


Stan f(x) too

:chickill:
Peace out y’all,
mysteric
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I have band and I’m not ready and I told myself that I would be productive but instead I binge read WEBTOONs and help. Homework is going to kill me. And I’m mad since I thought I had a pocket to yeet my tenor reed out of but I don’t and I don’t know where to put it kill me now.


Anyways, stream Shoot Me, my anthem of the year.


Stan f(x) too

:chickill:
Peace out y’all,
mysteric
When I was thinking about the title, I automatically thought of day6:llama_laugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread