- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
I don't know... I feel like AB6IX is in kind of an awkward position, I think before that member had the DUI scandal, they were doing decently well but I feel like ever since they have been a four piece, I don't think they have been doing as well...I like the song!
There was two pretty popular trainees from P101 X so they could probably add one of themI don't know... I feel like AB6IX is in kind of an awkward position, I think before that member had the DUI scandal, they were doing decently well but I feel like ever since they have been a four piece, I don't think they have been doing as well...
If I were Brand New Music, I would consider adding some new members just to renew interest in the group and get people talking about them. They would have to try and find a well known trainee for that to work properly but I feel like they could do it!
They could honestly add two since they have the 6 in their name plus that would probably get them more attention.There was two pretty popular trainees from P101 X so they could probably add one of them