Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 29 June 2020 #1 Reactions: Ahsoka
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 29 June 2020 #2 I LOVE IT! I literally love every single thing about this song. What a day! I have liked all the releases so far. Reactions: Ahsoka
I LOVE IT! I literally love every single thing about this song. What a day! I have liked all the releases so far.
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,388 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 29 June 2020 #3 I like it but dont love it. Surprised they kept some Youngmin scenes
izcream hot soup on a cold day . Joined 12 May 2020 Messages 11,569 Reactions Received 24,746 Location iz*land Website linktr.ee Cards View Profile KS Coins 34,365 Ship @An Yujin Wreck @miniminhee 29 June 2020 #4 this was supposed to be an uplifting song but i cant help but cry whenever i hear youngmin's rap :c