News AB6IX’s Lim Young Min Writes Apology Letter After DUI (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lim Young Min of AB6IX has written a letter to apologize over his recent DUI and the disruption he has caused to the group’s June comeback.

On the evening of June 4, he posted the following handwritten letter to AB6IX’s fan cafe:

Hello, this is Lim Young Min.

First, I’m so ashamed and sorry to be giving you such disgraceful news.

I am sincerely sorry for disappointing the many people and fans who have been showing me love and waiting for me.

I feel pathetic and pained to have to become a disgraceful hyung to the members, who have been indelibly wounded because of me. Also, I want to sincerely apologize to the agency staff who have suffered great damages because of this.

The members and many staff members worked so hard for a long time to prepare for this comeback, but because of my foolish and irresponsible mistake, their efforts were undermined, and so I am deeply ashamed…

I am keenly aware of all of my mistakes, and I am deeply regretting and reflecting. I will accept all of the criticism over my irreversible actions and reflect.

To everyone who believed in me and supported me, including my fans, group members, agency staff, and family members… I sincerely… I once again sincerely apologize…

AB6IX’s agency Brand New Music announced on June 4 that Lim Young Min was caught drunk driving by the police on May 31 and had his driver’s license revoked. He will be going on a hiatus and the group’s comeback that was planned for June 8 has been moved to June 29.

 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yet another one who regrets and reflects. I know kpop stans are crazy, and I'm all for decreasing spotlights on these so-called scandals, but he did fuck up. He knew its bad image, it would tarnish his rep. It's 100% his fault.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread