Abeamus & kodoku anon :3 (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
The story behind your username?

Well, kodoku means solitude and its one of my fav words in my fav language Japanese.. for a long time I felt like it was my fate and still kinda do. It also means to me that I do need lots of time on my own and I enjoy that.. there are also many beautiful Japanese and anime songs called kodoku
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,363
Reactions Received
76,684
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,215
Ship
Wreck
Could you survive on a deserted island all by yourself?
Idk but if i'm on a deserted island I might as well try anyway, not like the worst outcome is different whether I try or not
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,363
Reactions Received
76,684
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,215
Ship
Wreck
Would you rather live in a mansion or a castle?
A mansion cause they'd have more modern designing but if I could get a castle designed today then castle all the way
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread