Sensitive About Astro Moonbin (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
(There are no subs, sorry) May he rest in peace, this is too heartbreaking. I thought that this was a joke when I first saw it even though it would've been a terrible one, I still can't believe this is true. If he really did die from suicide, this just goes to show that we really don't know what is going on in idol's lives and leaving hate comments towards them or other things can be hurting them a lot even though we don't see it. I'm not sure if this is posted in the right section, if not, please let me know and I'll notify Vikki so she can change it to the right one. (Please check out this thread for more info : (ASTRO member Moonbin reportedly passed away - K-Pop Music, News, and Culture - KPOPSource.com )
(Most of the video is just photos of him but I don't know how to find the full 15 minute video so this was the best I could find)
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
May he rest in peace.
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
OMFG ITS REAL WHY MOONBIN AROHA WOULDA BEEN HERE FOR YOU.
 
Last edited:
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
This doesn't feel real please. Please. I'm still in denial. I'm NOT ok.
 
Last edited:
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Thing is he looked like he was crying in the video. Like he was sad. Like he knew then.
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
(There are no subs, sorry) May he rest in peace, this is too heartbreaking. I thought that this was a joke when I first saw it even though it would've been a terrible one, I still can't believe this is true. If he really did die from suicide, this just goes to show that we really don't know what is going on in idol's lives and leaving hate comments towards them or other things can be hurting them a lot even though we don't see it. I'm not sure if this is posted in the right section, if not, please let me know and I'll notify Vikki so she can change it to the right one. (Please check out this thread for more info : (ASTRO member Moonbin reportedly passed away - K-Pop Music, News, and Culture - KPOPSource.com )
(Most of the video is just photos of him but I don't know how to find the full 15 minute video so this was the best I could find)
May he rest in Peace :sadcat:
Jonghyun please take care of him up there in the stars:jenniecry:
My heart goes out to his family, Friends, Fellow members and of course you Arohas </3
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,277
Reactions Received
59,331
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
490,505
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
indeed this is so shocking & so heartbreaking, he was such a good guy with a sweet smile. may he rest in peace. :sanapray:


i'm worried abt sua, i hope her family & friends will be there for her :pepecry1:
 
Last edited:
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,422
Reactions Received
9,443
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,744
Gender
Male
And there they are ... the a**holes creating their YouTube clickbait content with this news (I don't mean the video above). But am I really surprised about that extent of disrespectfulness?
 
Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
And there they are ... the a**holes creating their YouTube clickbait content with this news (I don't mean the video above). But I am really surprised about that extent of disrespectfulness?
Ik, I've seen so many of those videos, it's just so disrespectful and rude to make clickbait videos just for views about a really sad thing that happened like this.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread