even if you don't have kids of your own, maybe someone in your family or one of your friends will and you end up caring about them... My question is, is there anything you want to pass on to them? whether it's life lessons and advice, or actual things.. ???
if I were to be blessed with a nice child in my life, I would teach them to be kind, to treat this planet and its people & animals well, to love themselves.. to live with heart, whether they are feeling happiness or sadness, no matter how many mistakes they make.. to embrace life and all its imperfection, and live fully. I also somehow always imagined finishing my book and having a physical copy of it made and giving it to my daughter for some reason (or someone I would love like they were mine) hehe..I just hope it would be something they treasure forever and something to guide them and remind them that they are loved and special