- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,028
- Reactions Received
- 19,590
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
What do you think about it ? Because I don’t know what to think about it anymore.
I think that you are right. It’s a little bit painful to see honestly but I am not going to judge him. His situation must be very complicated.Honestly as an EXO-L, Yixing needs to take a step back from the industry and chill out. He’s already become the poster boy for THAAD, and now everybody has eyes on him for his endorsements and this new situation. It’s not his fault what’s happening, but like I said he’s accidentally become the poster boy for it. It’s hard for us as international fans because we only see what we see on our own news channels and little bits on twitter. The companies involved in this new controversy also need to put their hands up and apologise, and do their own research before releasing stuff.
I feel really bad for him, for a lot of reasons. However Yixing’s own mentality is that he wants to please everyone, and he has to realise that in the current situation that just can’t happen. His own company in China and SM (who let EXO perform in Hong Kong last weekend) are both proving to be useless, they’re just interested in the ££££££I think that you are right. It’s a little bit painful to see honestly but I am not going to judge him. His situation must be very complicated.
You are probably right.ot9 is dead
He's already getting backlash for this and it's only going to get worse.
Victoria and Fei made 1 post about One China and were basically exile.
He's fucked
Like I said in a thread about Chinese celebrities before, these celebrities have to endorse China's policies no matter how ridiculous they are. If they don't, they're gambling with their lives. The government does not give two shits if you're a peasant, a celebrity or even a top business owner, if you oppose them, you will be going down into the ground, literally.
So basically everyone is using him.I feel really bad for him, for a lot of reasons. However Yixing’s own mentality is that he wants to please everyone, and he has to realise that in the current situation that just can’t happen. His own company in China and SM (who let EXO perform in Hong Kong last weekend) are both proving to be useless, they’re just interested in the ££££££![]()
Yeah but sometimes and be prepared, Lay might be doing this out of his own free will. Maybe he really does believe "One China". You never know. Plenty of Chinese people believe in it. I guess the only thing you can do in this situation is to have faith in him.So basically everyone is using him.
That’s my main issue with this situation. And it’s hard to discern the truth behind the public statements.Yeah but sometimes and be prepared, Lay might be doing this out of his own free will. Maybe he really does believe "One China". You never know. Plenty of Chinese people believe in it. I guess the only thing you can do in this situation is to have faith in him.