- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Oohthat's really great! I hope everything works out! :D
Oohthat's really great! I hope everything works out! :D
I am so happy for you
He is so nice ha haI’m very happy for you, that sounds great!
you know I really mean itSo am I
He seems really kind and my type lolyou know I really mean it
that's greatHe seems really kind and my type lol![]()
Yeah we are just friendsjust half?
everything can happenYeah we are just friends![]()
You’re righteverything can happen
exactlyYou’re right
Especially when that person is close to your type
which is goodI mean he speaks French![]()
It is greatwhich is good