about what i was talking abt yesterday.. heres the results :)) (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,739
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
as I was saying yesterday, I was talking about auditioning for honors chorus and today I got to see who was in honors!!!

andddd... drummm rolll....

I GOT IN AS A SOPRANO !!! <333
I mean, not many ppl tried out but I wouldn't of been able to do it if I didn't audition so yay!!!!
IM SO HAPPYYYY SO I MIGHT STAY IN CHORUS IN HIGH SCHOOL
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,739
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,739
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,739
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
congrats my friend but the hard work starts now since even though you got in from what you said yesterday there's going to be a lot more work to be done!!!
thank youu!!
and yeah, but i'm ready for this :))
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread