- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
These are what biblically accurate angels look like
One of these may or not be god, I'm not sure.
I'm very interested in studying religious things, in specific.. things to do with Lucifer, not the demonized version of him, though!
Also this post isn't to like undermine or make fun of anything, I just thought this would be cool to share! They look beautiful in a twisted way.. I like it better than the 'humanized' version.
One of these may or not be god, I'm not sure.
I'm very interested in studying religious things, in specific.. things to do with Lucifer, not the demonized version of him, though!
Also this post isn't to like undermine or make fun of anything, I just thought this would be cool to share! They look beautiful in a twisted way.. I like it better than the 'humanized' version.