According to the internet (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
The official size of a midget, short person, etc... is 4'10" and below. Which means:
Yeojin of LOONA (4'10")
Nako of IZ*ONE (4'9" or 149.9 cms)
AleXa (4'8" or 149 cms) confused because she doesn't look that short...

Who else?
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Never heard of those stats.

I do not do measurements most of the time.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mean
1686873258492.png

Itzy aren't super tall I don't think (I'm assuming that's Itzy) and she looks noticeably shorter than them. I suck at estimation but I do think she's shorter than she may seem sometimes (especially when she wears shoes that make her look taller)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I had no idea Alexa is supposed to be so tiny either, but those numbers do not add up, how can one be 4'9 and the other 4'8 but the cm value is the same?
CM's don't divide evenly in to inches. 1CM =.39 inches.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I had no idea Alexa is supposed to be so tiny either, but those numbers do not add up, how can one be 4'9 and the other 4'8 but the cm value is the same?
They're not the same, one is 149 and the other 149.9. The .9 is enough to bump up the conversion to the next inch.
 
  • Love
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,825
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
I mean
1686873258492.png

Itzy aren't super tall I don't think (I'm assuming that's Itzy) and she looks noticeably shorter than them. I suck at estimation but I do think she's shorter than she may seem sometimes (especially when she wears shoes that make her look taller)
yeah its Itzy!

Wow yeah now she looks really short :llama_blush:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,825
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,153
Reactions Received
59,274
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
488,814
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
Nothing, I like them too. I just found research on short idols amusing today.
so today's theme is short idol, huh? :pandaleave:

for once i thought soobin or sieun are gonna be on that list as the shortest idols but they're not! :cri:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
  • Wow
Reactions: kimsguardian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread