Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,413 Reactions Received 9,435 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,673 Gender Male Today at 7:12 AM #1 Reactions: Drug
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,413 Reactions Received 9,435 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,673 Gender Male Today at 7:13 AM #2 @Drug @dark_tranquility Reactions: Drug
Drug Joined 2 August 2025 Messages 1,079 Reactions Received 1,462 Location Somewhere with JYP Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,501 Fandom Once Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Today at 7:34 AM #3 This is so awesome~ I feel like everyday, I have to add songs in my playlist Too many awesome bands and songs~ Reactions: Pirioca
This is so awesome~ I feel like everyday, I have to add songs in my playlist Too many awesome bands and songs~
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,413 Reactions Received 9,435 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,673 Gender Male Today at 8:15 AM #4 Drug said: This is so awesome~ I feel like everyday, I have to add songs in my playlist Too many awesome bands and songs~ Click to expand... The current population of Japan are 122,293,487 people. And it seems like half of them make great music. Reactions: Drug
Drug said: This is so awesome~ I feel like everyday, I have to add songs in my playlist Too many awesome bands and songs~ Click to expand... The current population of Japan are 122,293,487 people. And it seems like half of them make great music.