News Actor Jisoo admits to sexual assault and bullying allegations in handwritten letter (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The most serious and disgusting one among all the accusations that have come out.
The victim didn’t even want an apology, just wanted everyone to know the truth.

I’m happy he admitted to it but too little too late sadly.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
From:

The actor’s full statement is as follows:

"I sincerely apologize to the people who suffered because of me.
There is no excuse for my past misconduct.
They were things that cannot be forgiven.

As I began my acting career, I received an undeserved amount of interest from the public with my past enshrouded, and I think that’s how I ended up here today.

However, there was always a part of me inside that felt guilty about the past, and my regret, which came too late for me to turn things back, always brought me a great deal of anxiety.
I always felt crushed by my dark past.

I want to express my deep atonement to the people who must have suffered for a long time while watching me go about my work as an actor, and I will reflect on and repent my past, which can never be washed away, for the rest of my life.

I am tormented and feel guilty about the fact that I have inflicted tremendous damage upon the network, producers, actors, and all of the staff who have been quietly working hard on the drama set [of “River Where the Moon Rises“].
I desperately hope that the drama does not see further damage because of me.

Upon my knees, I sincerely apologize to everyone who has been hurt by me."

Idk wat to say except i hope the victims of bullying receive some resolution for wat they experienced.
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
yea the victims didn't want his apology... they wanted him to be labelled as a bully...and sexual assault too??? What a disgusting human being.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yea the victims didn't want his apology... they wanted him to be labelled as a bully...and sexual assault too??? What a disgusting human being.
46C80D2E-0E3F-4DBA-AD55-4354727D7C97.jpeg
6B0BF691-EDB9-44D8-8C6B-B78193F98A2E.jpeg

Just yikes, disgusting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


Getting removed from a show while it’s airing and where he’s the main character. Good riddance.
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Freaking hell man I loved him :pepecry1:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread