- Joined
- 10 October 2023
- Messages
- 5,709
- Reactions Received
- 5,727
- Location
- ๐
- Website
- emoboydreams.straw.page
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 3,820
- Fandom
- kuro !ใโ
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Any (he/him pref)
- Ship
please share and elaborateI have a whole lot hidden away![]()
Its in one of my threads, hidden but also in plain sightplease share and elaborate
Shoo shoo ShooIts in one of my threads, hidden but also in plain sight![]()
a couple is goodi have so many xh ones i couldn't put them all here
I have absolutely fallen in love with her, she looks os sweet, innocent and easily excited, I need her as my friend
Me too ๐ญ๐ญ emily is the most precious thing ever ๐I have absolutely fallen in love with her, she looks os sweet, innocent and easily excited, I need her as my friend![]()
you have an angel as a friendI have absolutely fallen in love with her, she looks os sweet, innocent and easily excited, I need her as my friend![]()