Adminimanon (2 Viewers)

Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So far in 2019 ,which group or solo artist had the best debut/comeback?

I really can't choose the best one, but plenty of them are really really good. ONEUS with Valkyrie was an amazing debut, as was Bon Bon Chocolat by EVERGLOW.
 
B

Behemoth

Did the chicken or the egg come first?
Depends of how you define a species. We were taught that a species is a group of similar living individuals capable of reproduction of similarly reproductive offspring. So I’d say the egg came first by mutation thus hatching in to the first chicken. (If there were no egg, we couldn’t call the chicken a chicken, but its first offspring would have to be hatched from an egg and thus be called first chicken.)

TL;DR: Egg.
 
B

Behemoth

what's one social media platform you can't live without
I don’t care for social media.
 
B

Behemoth

if you were riding a velociraptor to cross a street and buy hotdogs, what color would the velociraptor be
I don’t eat hot dogs.
 
B

Behemoth

what's a list of things you find cringey?
  • Audible chewing,
  • popsicle sticks,
  • obsessive gaming.
 
B

Behemoth

if "kpopsource" is the answer to a question, what would the question be?
What is the meaning of @notthatmarko’s life?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
B

Behemoth

would you ever be in a relationship with someone who has a wonderful personality, amazing visuals, etc etc everything you want, but smells terrible 24/7?
I’m not sure.
 
B

Behemoth

if you had 24 hours where you could commit and get away with any crime, what crime would you commit?
Jaywalking.
 
B

Behemoth

someone tells you that you will get $1 million if you sell a brick for $1000. How do you sell the brick? (no telling people that you get 1 million if they buy the brick)
I would offer a contract where I promise the brick would return double the investment within the month and simply give them $2,000 after I pick up my million.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread