@admins and mods?? (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
RIGHT? It's so nice to know what's going on in the community rather than being left in the dark. Thank you so much guys ♥
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm never here when they do the downtime but it's still nice to read :maheart:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,932
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I really love this forum cos of the admins n mods n other members - even tho I mostly lurk n only stan SNSD (now also almost stan BP).
You are so nice n I think you are the best kpop (or all) forum ever. (From what few forums I've joined n lurked).
:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread