News ADOR releases statement on Minji, Hanni, Danielle, Haerin, and Hyein opening a new SNS account: (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,564
Reactions Received
18,241
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,558
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I know ADOR has an actual point, especially with regards to contracts with other companies for promoting their goods, etc. but this is all very funny to me.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
I know some people revel in the girls going against Hybe because there is a strong dislike for Hybe and I do consider them the same as JYP in that they both put on this holier than thou attitude while being just as money hungry as SM in the end like YG did themselves until YG got outed for criminal activity which now they're understandably quieter.

At a certain point you have to think if the girls are really going to get away with this? The worst case scenario hasn't changed of them ending up blacklisted like SM has done in the past although harder to get away with nowadays with how more widespread things are.

The girls seem to be doing nothing but opening themselves up for legal repercussions from Hybe though like they made this account after Hybe put a validity case in to decide on the contract and if it's deemed valid as a whole then I don't see a good outcome for them at all let alone even beginning to think they'll just get away with it in total.
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,461
Reactions Received
39,089
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,782
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I know ADOR has an actual point, especially with regards to contracts with other companies for promoting their goods, etc. but this is all very funny to me.
It has brought about a lot of amusement for me as well. I just hate to see those girls strapping C4 to their hopes and dreams and then giving HYBE the button to detonate it.

Everytime i gotta be counting all their names in news titles in case one pulls a keena.
I'd love to read and interview where Keena explains what made her realize they were never going to win or when she realized she was being misled.

The girls seem to be doing nothing but opening themselves up for legal repercussions from Hybe though like they made this account after Hybe put a validity case in to decide on the contract and if it's deemed valid as a whole then I don't see a good outcome for them at all let alone even beginning to think they'll just get away with it in total.
I'm thinking they don't have an attorney at this point or they have the worst attorney ever. While amusing this will only hurt them in the future.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
It has brought about a lot of amusement for me as well. I just hate to see those girls strapping C4 to their hopes and dreams and then giving HYBE the button to detonate it.



I'd love to read and interview where Keena explains what made her realize they were never going to win or when she realized she was being misled.



I'm thinking they don't have an attorney at this point or they have the worst attorney ever. While amusing this will only hurt them in the future.
Not sure on the validity of it but I read they're using the same as Min Heejin is which throwing NewJeans under the bus knowing Hybe won't come after them as hard as they would her is a legal strategy I could see them doing and why she's been quiet while they've been loud and vocal.
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,093
Reactions Received
98,897
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,564
Ship
Wreck
I'd love to read and interview where Keena explains what made her realize they were never going to win or when she realized she was being misled.
first of all we do not know if she ever was fully behind that whole situation, unlike the other members she was not present at the meeting with Warner where they discussed ways how to break their contract

Also secondly, what probably broke the camels back for her is when Ahn Sung Il forged her signature and screwed her out of her royalities for Cupid, reducing her % from 6,5% to 0,5%. Considering what a huge hit Cupid was, she must have lost a significat amount of money because of this (and will keep losing in the future, if this does not get somehow recitifed)

If you really want to read the interview, Dispatch did a very lengthy one with her when she returned and she spoke about everything.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,461
Reactions Received
39,089
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,782
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
first of all we do not know if she ever was fully behind that whole situation, unlike the other members she was not present at the meeting with Warner where they discussed ways how to break their contract

Also secondly, what probably broke the camels back for her is when Ahn Sung Il forged her signature and screwed her out of her royalities for Cupid, reducing her % from 6,5% to 0,5%. Considering what a huge hit Cupid was, she must have lost a significat amount of money because of this (and will keep losing in the future, if this does not get somehow recitifed)

If you really want to read the interview, Dispatch did a very lengthy one with her when she returned and she spoke about everything.
Wow, I didn't know any of that. :sanathink: :pandangry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread