- Joined
- 23 November 2023
- Messages
- 3,352
- Reactions Received
- 1,590
- Location
- Woodsboro🔪👻
- Website
- www.hoyolab.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12,864
- Fandom
- NCTzen,Army
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- 𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
will you do it though?Good plan![]()
Oh yeah thats truethats why I hate meeting up with family, its such a waste of time
Let itbut then it stays boring![]()
I thought you are happy they're hereLet itit means they ignore me and I can do what I want
I was but my aunts husband barely talks with me anywayI thought you are happy they're here![]()
I was but my aunts husband barely talks with me anywayso I am just spending time with my aunt
Well there is no reason to I guessoh why is that..?
But its still great you can talk to your aunt![]()
but you want to talk to him?Well there is no reason to I guess
Yeah![]()
I dobut you want to talk to him?![]()
awww.. why do you not want to start the conversation?I dobut since he wont talk to him, I dont want to start a conversation and he's leaving in 2 days
![]()
I am shy and if he didn't bother to converse with me then he isn't interested in talking with me, I also don't know what to talk aboutawww.. why do you not want to start the conversation?![]()
maybe he is shy tooI am shy and if he didn't bother to converse with me then he isn't interested in talking with me, I also don't know what to talk about![]()
Nowhere near itmaybe he is shy too
But you said you want to talk to him, do you not have any topic in mind?
did you try at least one?Nowhere near it
many but all of them just seem too childish or not good enough conversation starters![]()