Appreciation Advanced reframing (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male


-What do you want?
-I'm not sure what I want, but I can tell you I don't want Y. Y is a real mess, I'll tell you.



-What do you need so that you don't have to Y?
-I wish I knew!



-Who has it?
-Y? I have it. I don't want it.



-No, who has what you need?
-I really don't know.



-Is Y ever useful to you? (They shake their head "no.")
Never ever?



-Never. It's sure gotten me into an awful lot of trouble.
-What is it that you would rather do? What would you like to do instead?



-Well, I've tried to do a lot of other things, but every time I try to
do anything else, Y still happens. It's like I don't even have control over
my own behavior. I know that sounds silly.



-If you had the choice, what would you like to do instead?
-Well, I don't have the feeling that I've made myself clear to you. I'm here because of what I don't want to do.

-OK. Pick something you'd rather do instead. Make it up.
-OK. I'd rather do Z.



-You think Z would be useful to you in those situations?
-Yeah. It would sure be a hell of a lot better than Y.



-Have you ever Z'd?
-No.



-Do you know somebody who can?
-Huening Kai, I guess. I really don't know that he does these things,
but I stan TXT.



-What do you see Huening doing that makes you think he is
able to Z?



-I've never seen him. That's what I was saying. I read about him
in oh mes, and he could apparently do anything he chose to do. I'm sure
that if I had that kind of power—it's called personal power in the
fandom—I'd be able to do anything. I'm not talking about my whole life,
you know. I do pretty good. Don't get the wrong idea. I'm just talking
about this one area.



-So Huening does it? And how would you know if you were
doing it? (They change their posture, breathing, etc., as they accesses what
it would be like if they had "personal power," so that they can answer the
question.)

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what an ending
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread