- Joined
- 2 November 2018
- Messages
- 300
- Reactions Received
- 993
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I sometimes check my ex's sns, also from old friends, just to make sure they're alive especially many people I met only and I just want reassurance for myself they're still alive and well (I never actually contact them tho, it's just for inner peace) well my ex gf is clearly not over me even tho she dumped me and ignored me so... I don't have to feel guilty but Idk I'm the type to always blame myself, I kinda wanna tell her about my changed life and newfound love, it may help her accept it and leave it in the past, maybe we can continue as just friends later on. But at the same time, it may hurt her too... I feel responsible if anything happens to her knowing her weak health, I should've never dated her at all, I wasn't really myself either it was literally the worst timing (I'd just attempted suicide so yeahhh) I could just leave an anon message on her tumblr and leave it at that, it may help her
And inb4 "you still care" it takes a long long time before I stop caring about exes or ex friends completely... Even if it ended in a fight, even if I hate your guts, I still worry about you. But as for the romantic feelings, they're gone, I'm deeply in love with someone else
And inb4 "you still care" it takes a long long time before I stop caring about exes or ex friends completely... Even if it ended in a fight, even if I hate your guts, I still worry about you. But as for the romantic feelings, they're gone, I'm deeply in love with someone else