Advice would be nice. (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 August 2020
Messages
19
Reactions Received
28
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My siblings had a blast with alcohol but I chose not to drink. Sibling 1 threw up and is taking a bath in the bathroom while another one of them is sleeping. Others are okay and trashed. I’m making sure the one asleep and the one in the bath are not choking from throw up/dying somehow but I am dead exhausted. Should I go to sleep or wait till the stages pass?

Side note: I have a feeling it’ll be awkward in the morning
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The one who threw up will be okay, it takes humongous amount of alcohol to actually jeopardize life. As long as they are sleeping, they should be fine. There is a chance that they might throw up in their sleep, but if they are not on their back, it should all be fine, minus icky stuff.

Source: my teenage years
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hopefully everything was ok
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2020AltAccount

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread