- Joined
- 19 April 2024
- Messages
- 21,993
- Reactions Received
- 13,703
- Location
- 2nd Gen Era
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,645
- Fandom
- SONE
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
it's always important to remember the idols usually have no ill itentions towards each other, only the execs are evilbut but NJ were the chosen one
it was said they were to crush aespa not join them in photos
bring balance to kpop not leave it darkness
it's a joke my friendit's always important to remember the idols usually have no ill itentions towards each other, only the execs are evil![]()
I know.. but I understood what you are referring too.. and it's sad to think about that he even said such a thingit's a joke my friend
paraphrased from star wars...
obviously the idols themselves usually get along just great no matter what the execs or fans say or do
yes and noI know.. but I understood what you are referring too.. and it's sad to think about that he even said such a thing