aespa Armageddon (1 Viewer)

chiefchilly1

Girl Group Connoisseur (self proclaimed)
.
Joined
12 December 2022
Messages
2,189
Reactions Received
2,566
Location
NYC
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,443
Fandom
Insomnia
Gender
Male
I wanna come back here just to tell you guys that aespa’s first full length album is fucking fantastic. Thanks. I’ll probably make some other posts with specific details.

IMG_7238.jpeg
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,422
Reactions Received
9,443
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,744
Gender
Male
I've yet to listen to it fully but all the posts about it are making me excited.


The album is amazing. After 'Girls' I've lost a little interest in aespa. The songs on 'My World' wasn't my cup of tea, except for 'Spicy'. I started listening to aespa again when they released 'Drama'. 'Supernova' blew my mind.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck


The album is amazing. After 'Girls' I've lost a little interest in aespa. The songs on 'My World' wasn't my cup of tea, except for 'Spicy'. I started listening to aespa again when they released 'Drama'. 'Supernova' blew my mind.
I'm currently making my way through it. I don't hate any of the songs so far but I do have ones I don't care for but Licorice is my love LOL.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca

chiefchilly1

Girl Group Connoisseur (self proclaimed)
.
Joined
12 December 2022
Messages
2,189
Reactions Received
2,566
Location
NYC
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,443
Fandom
Insomnia
Gender
Male


The album is amazing. After 'Girls' I've lost a little interest in aespa. The songs on 'My World' wasn't my cup of tea, except for 'Spicy'. I started listening to aespa again when they released 'Drama'. 'Supernova' blew my mind.
Ive been behind aespa since Black Mamba lol. I think the sounds they are doing is exactly what I want.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,422
Reactions Received
9,443
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,744
Gender
Male
I'm currently making my way through it. I don't hate any of the songs so far but I do have ones I don't care for but Licorice is my love LOL.
Maybe my 3rd favorite song of the album (after 'Supernova' and 'Armageddon'). Or is 'Set The Tone' better? :jisoosmh:

Talking about summer songs? BAHAMA!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Maybe my 3rd favorite song of the album (after 'Supernova' and 'Armageddon'). Or is 'Set The Tone' better? :jisoosmh:

Talking about summer songs? BAHAMA!
Live My Life is giving me the best summer vibes rn.
:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread