Appreciation AESPA being adorable on TikTok (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
It hasn't even been 24 hours yet and they already have over 200k followers on the app.
I mean, I'm not really surprised. I'm like a hundred years old but I'm contemplating downloading the app myself just to follow them...


NingNing




Karina




Giselle




Winter



@Aespa
​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
They are great already lol
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread