Teaser aespa Black Mamba MV Teaser [Karina] (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Wowowowo this is literally the concept of my dreams!!! It looks soooo good. I hope this doesn't end up like typical SM where they go all out for the teasers and then the MV is some random CGI filled box set. Like EXO's teasers vs. MVs end up not being connected at all... I really hope Aespa's MV is connected to this teaser but I'm kind of expecting something like Winter's teaser with the CGI...

Also I wish the other girls also had teasers like this but they're debuting in 2 days so unless SM releases them all today/tomorrow, I doubt they'll all get these teasers. Besides, it says "intro" so I think only Karina might be opening the MV since she's their obvious centre.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: dnb and mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread