New MV aespa 에스파 - 'Girls' (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i like it! i think it's my favourite title track from them, at least it has some kind of chorus instead of a beat drop. the MV is cool too other than when these corny avatars showed up
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
^ Agree with eclipsoul. I'm glad in this song they get to really show their vocal prowess to an extent. It's insane!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Didn't think I would like the song as much as I do, definitely my favorite title track by them!
Choreo seems a bit lackluster, but I guess I gotta wait for like a choreo video to see what's up with it
TBF aespa's choreos usually aren't the most impressive their formations are probably the most boring out of any group. I do think the song isn't bad but it'll take a couple of listens for me personally. Also, can I just say-NingNing is REALLY slaying in her outfits. ALL of them look amazing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
TBF aespa's choreos usually aren't the most impressive their formations are probably the most boring out of any group. I do think the song isn't bad but it'll take a couple of listens for me personally. Also, can I just say-NingNing is REALLY slaying in her outfits. ALL of them look amazing.
Aespa isn't the only GG that seems to be focusing the choreo on creating a random hand movement that'll go viral, not saying thats bad or anything but like compare their 2 hands near the eyes and bop a bit with the recent Nayeon's POP hand choreo, definitely seems like a lack of creativity in aespa's choreographers department
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Loved at first listen. Didn’t happen with any other of their songs before though I enjoyed Savage at first listen
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread