- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,056
- Reactions Received
- 59,211
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 487,867
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
@My
why is a NJ comeback thread in a Aespa comeback thread??? lol![]()
NewJeans Announces Plans For Comeback And Japanese Debut | Soompi
NewJeans has big things planned for 2024! On March 26, NewJeans officially announced their upcoming plans for their comeback, Japanese debut, and more.www.soompi.com
Same thing...why is a NJ comeback thread in a Aespa comeback thread??? lol
you'll find ignorant people everywherewhy is a NJ comeback thread in a Aespa comeback thread??? lol
Same thing...![]()
I think he's referring to you panda!!!you'll find ignorant people everywhere![]()
So?? Shouldn't the CCP execute him for making fun of a national treasure?!I think he's referring to you panda!!!
indeed I will call my comrades!!!So?? Shouldn't the CCP execute him for making fun of a national treasure?!![]()