- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 115,503
- Reactions Received
- 53,176
- Location
- Outer Space
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 427,593
- Gender
- Female
I'm really excited about this debut and the rumored demo sounded good too! hopefully, they get to be on variety shows or something similar soon after their debut so that we can get to known the members' personalities to^^my bias![]()
i havent listened to it because i dont wanna be spoiled but if its sm its obvi goodI'm really excited about this debut and the rumored demo sounded good too! hopefully, they get to be on variety shows or something similar soon after their debut so that we can get to known the members' personalities to^^
I believe the other photos were their overall group concept teasers whereas these are their debut song teasers. So I don't think their song/music will have the mythical avatar concept at all unfortunately.This looks so different from the other photos with all the magic stuff . So the song won’t have that concept?
You stan them. I like Winter so far she is my bias hopefully she can sing.This looks so different from the other photos with all the magic stuff . So the song won’t have that concept?