they're leaked now so here we go ig~ obligatory self-promo here
mysteric hysteric . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 14,363 Reactions Received 27,574 Location the moon Website newjeans.carrd.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,986 Fandom MeU & MY Gender Female Pronouns she ✧ her Ship @Keynam 27 October 2020 #1 they're leaked now so here we go ig~ obligatory self-promo here Last edited: 27 October 2020 Reactions: Willow and JakeyWantsCakey
cosmic_gayls Joined 2 September 2020 Messages 2,684 Reactions Received 5,370 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 27 October 2020 #2 howd they find me in math class Reactions: Willow, JakeyWantsCakey and mysteric
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 27 October 2020 #3 Edit: I have 8 threads open and Didn't check what thread I was replying to Also, that's me at work sometimes, after lunch lol Last edited: 27 October 2020 Reactions: Willow, mysteric and JakeyWantsCakey
Edit: I have 8 threads open and Didn't check what thread I was replying to Also, that's me at work sometimes, after lunch lol
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 27 October 2020 #4 I'm so excited to meet these girls!!! Reactions: Willow and mysteric