thank you for offering. I am waiting for mysteric to answer my offer and if she disagrees, I´ll definitely keep you in mind despite not being interested in Dean. thanks.I could offer Dean 2 if that interests you
Something change? As you mentioned Dean on your list of who you'd collectthank you for offering. I am waiting for mysteric to answer my offer and if she disagrees, I´ll definitely keep you in mind despite not being interested in Dean. thanks.
mysteric sometimes takes a while to respond to trades just an fyithank you for offering. I am waiting for mysteric to answer my offer and if she disagrees, I´ll definitely keep you in mind despite not being interested in Dean. thanks.
if she doesn't respond by the end of the day then you should tag her heremysteric sometimes takes a while to respond to trades just an fyi
kpopsource.com
you mean the one I posted in the cards interest check? that was just to support Yili. I hear him here and there in the r and b playlists that I listen to and he is good, but I don´t want to stress it with collecting. getting one card would be all that I would ever get anyway.Something change? As you mentioned Dean on your list of who you'd collect
yeah, 100%@mysteric would you trade Jongho for Winter?
well, thanks for telling me. the Ateez card is not for me though so if she doesn´t respond Aespa will just go to someone else. It was supposed to be a popular card, I hope someone will use it for their benefits.if she doesn't respond by the end of the day then you should tag her here
![]()
aespa | 28 cards uft [have: vc, yeeun, seunghee] - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
:susPepe: :susPepe: :susPepe: priority is ningning ofc willing to trade all these cards for any will also be open to trading 1 vc for 2 aespaskpopsource.com
she just responded yay! but no i do not need her she should def go to mystericwell, thanks for telling me. the Ateez card is not for me though so if she doesn´t respond Aespa will just go to someone else. It was supposed to be a popular card, I hope someone will use it for their benefits.
do you want her? :D