- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
After a very crazy high, there’s a price you have to pay
There’s no answer to this test, I’ll always fall for it Yes
I’m a slave to my emotions
Screw this heartless love
Here I come kick in the door
Give me the strongest thing you have
This typical, typical love
Give me more, give me some more
Cling onto the edge of the cliff if you want it
With just one word, you’re starstruck again
That warm nervous feeling, extreme excitement
Felt like heaven but you might not get it in
Look at me Look at you, Who’ll be in more pain?
You smart? Who is? You are
If you cry tears of blood from both eyes
So sorry? Who is? You are
What do I do? I can’t stand being this weak
While I force myself to cover my eyes
I need to bring an end to this love
LET’S KILL THIS LOVE
Feelin’ like a sinner
Its so fire with him I go boo hoo
He said you look crazy
Thank you baby
I owe it all to you
Got me all messed up
His love is my favorite
But you plus me sadly can be dangerous
Lucky me Lucky you
After all, in the end, we lie
So what so what
If I end up forgetting you
So sorry
I’m not sorry
(Demi can relate)
What do I do? I can’t stand being this weak
While I force myself to cover my eyes
I need to bring an end to this love
LET’S KILL THIS LOVE
We all commit to love
That makes you cry
We’re all making love
That kills you inside
We must kill this love
Yeah it’s sad but true
Gotta kill this love
Before it kills you too
Kill this love
Yeah it’s sad but true
Gotta kill this love
Gotta kill let’s kill this love @CrunchyLegend
There’s no answer to this test, I’ll always fall for it Yes
I’m a slave to my emotions
Screw this heartless love
Here I come kick in the door
Give me the strongest thing you have
This typical, typical love
Give me more, give me some more
Cling onto the edge of the cliff if you want it
With just one word, you’re starstruck again
That warm nervous feeling, extreme excitement
Felt like heaven but you might not get it in
Look at me Look at you, Who’ll be in more pain?
You smart? Who is? You are
If you cry tears of blood from both eyes
So sorry? Who is? You are
What do I do? I can’t stand being this weak
While I force myself to cover my eyes
I need to bring an end to this love
LET’S KILL THIS LOVE
Feelin’ like a sinner
Its so fire with him I go boo hoo
He said you look crazy
Thank you baby
I owe it all to you
Got me all messed up
His love is my favorite
But you plus me sadly can be dangerous
Lucky me Lucky you
After all, in the end, we lie
So what so what
If I end up forgetting you
So sorry
I’m not sorry
(Demi can relate)
What do I do? I can’t stand being this weak
While I force myself to cover my eyes
I need to bring an end to this love
LET’S KILL THIS LOVE
We all commit to love
That makes you cry
We’re all making love
That kills you inside
We must kill this love
Yeah it’s sad but true
Gotta kill this love
Before it kills you too
Kill this love
Yeah it’s sad but true
Gotta kill this love
Gotta kill let’s kill this love @CrunchyLegend