Appreciation After ATEEZ's disastrous last comeback (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wave was a bop. :wimwim:

Ngl, Hala Hala took some time to grow on me. It took some time for me to feel the drop. This song is a bop for sure though :sanapray:
Wave/Illusion era was straight up awful, i actually stopped stanning ATEEZ for this era
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Wave/Illusion era was straight up awful, i actually stopped stanning ATEEZ for this era
You stanned ATEEZ? :wimwim:

Illusion wasn't really my thing but I liked Wave. Pirate King will remain their best song for me though.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
You stanned ATEEZ? :wimwim:

Illusion wasn't really my thing but I liked Wave. Pirate King will remain their best song for me though.
hated them pre-debut, (thought they were overrated since they only danced to those stupid meme dances in some videos and ppl were hyping that up), loved debut + 1st comeback then came Wave/Illusion :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: potato and jasque

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
hated them pre-debut, (thought they were overrated since they only danced to those stupid meme dances in some videos and ppl were hyping that up), loved debut + 1st comeback then came Wave/Illusion :wimwim:
Come on, Wave wasn't that bad :wimwim:

I saw their dance thing they did predebut and that was it. I didn't really follow them after that. I'm kind of getting into them now. Only because of Wooyoung though.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Come on, Wave wasn't that bad :wimwim:

I saw their dance thing they did predebut and that was it. I didn't really follow them after that. I'm kind of getting into them now. Only because of Wooyoung though.
Yeah, idk I wasn't convinced by the meme dances, hated it definitely
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
624
Reactions Received
851
Location
In La La Land
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161
Gender
Other
I wasn't convinced by their last comeback too. My favorite song is still Treasure (with Promise). "Say my name" was not immediate but it eventually grows on me and I really like it now.
I'm anticipating their comeback though !!!! (After Oneus, OMG why do they all comeback at the same time :jisoosmh: ?!!!)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread