Appreciation After five years, my favorite song has changed (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
For five years, "Stop, I'm Already Dead" by Deadboy and The Elephantmen has been my favorite song (barring SuperM's 'Wish You Were Here' as my favorite kpop song), but YoungK has come crashing into my life once again :wimwim: he managed to make me a love a song more than the song I've listened to almost every day

After listening to this about 500 times over the past few days, I can't confidently say this is my favorite song ever :ilovebread:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread