After nearly a year using last.fm,,,, (2 Viewers)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
So, if you aren't aware, last.fm is a site that you can hook up to your Spotify to track all the music you listen to. I've been using it for nearly a year and these are my top stats of the music I've listened to in the past year because I thought it'd be cool to show!


Overall # of Listens: 41,472


Top Artists for past 365 days:
1. Seventeen - 3880 Listens
2. EXO - 1909 Listens
3. Monsta X - 1732 Listens
4. SHINee - 1218 Listens
5. B.A.P - 1038 Listens
6. Infinite - 1014 Listens
7. BTS - 987 Listens didnt even know I listened to a lot of BTS
8. Got7 - 882 Listens
9. Day6 - 788 Listens
10. Z.Tao - 638 Listens


Top Albums for past 365 Days:
1. Seventeen, TEEN, AGE - 894 Listens
2. Seventeen, Love & Letter Repackage - 548 Listens
3. Infinite, TOP SEED - 468 Listens
4. Z.Tao, The Road - 436 Listens
5. Monsta X, THE CONNECT: DEJAVU - 430 Listens
6. Seventeen, Al1 - 428 Listens
7. Seventeen, Going Seventeen: 365 Listens
8. EXO, The War - 345 Listens
9. NCT, Empathy - 338 Listens
10. Seventeen, 17 CARAT - 332 Listens


Top Tracks for past 365 days:
1. Seventeen, Lilili Yabbay - 155 Listens
2. Seventeen, Change Up - 136 Listens
3. Seventeen, My I - 129 Listens
4. Nu'est, Sleep Talking - 120 Listens
5. Seventeen, Highlight - 119 Listens
6. Seventeen, Mansae - 103 Listens
7. Seventeen, Pinwheel - 97 Listens
8. Seventeen, Pretty U - 96 Listens
9. Produce 101, Its Me (Pick Me) - 95 Listens
10. Teen Top, No More Perfume On You - 94 Listens



So, in conclusion, I really am just trash for Seventeen :sanapray:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You listen to too much music
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and gongchan

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
...
Top Tracks for past 365 days:
1. Seventeen, Lilili Yabbay - 155 Listens
2. Seventeen, Change Up - 136 Listens
3. Seventeen, My I - 129 Listens
4. Nu'est, Sleep Talking - 120 Listens
5. Seventeen, Highlight - 119 Listens
6. Seventeen, Mansae - 103 Listens
7. Seventeen, Pinwheel - 97 Listens
8. Seventeen, Pretty U - 96 Listens
9. Produce 101, Its Me (Pick Me) - 95 Listens
10. Teen Top, No More Perfume On You - 94 Listens[/SIZE]
That's a pretty good distribution, I think.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and perhapz

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I listen more Music than you ☺
Are you sure?? You should view my whole profile,,, I listen to wayyyy more than I just put here lol

 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and gongchan
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Are you sure?? You should view my whole profile,,, I listen to wayyyy more than I just put here lol

Last year I listened to more than 50000 songs :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Last year I listened to more than 50000 songs :)
I wish I knew what I listened to in previous years because I feel like it might have been up there too,,, but I only started tracking in July 2018 :')))
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I wish I knew what I listened to in previous years because I feel like it might have been up there too,,, but I only started tracking in July 2018 :')))
I followed you there 😘❤
I started in 2015
 
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: gongchan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread