Top Albums for 2018:
1. TAEMIN, MOVE - The 2nd Album - 32 Listens
2. Jonghyun, Poet | Artist - 26 Listens
3. Jonghyun, JONGHYUN The Collection "Story Op.2" - 23 Listens
4. Playboi Carti, Die Lit - 19 Listens
5. Rich the Kid, The World is Yours - 16 Listens
6. Winner, EVERYD4Y - 15 Listens
7. Ella Mai, Ella Mai - 14 Listens
8. Young Thug, Slime Language - 14 Listens
9. 선미, 24시간이 모자라 - 14 Listens
10. TeZATalks, Chaos - 13 Listens
Only thing I like the most about my Listening report is that I listened to more artists than 90% of other users o-o
That means I listen to waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too many different artists.
And for the Last 365 Days it looks like:
EDITED: I copied and pasted OPs post and then filled in the stuff with my own stuffs. I forgot to delete a statement out. ooops~ Fixed it now tho
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.