- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,383
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm not sure how long it's been, I think it's been at least a couple years but I finally did it. At first I wanted to change it to something Star Wars related but not something that seems only Star Wars based, like @Ashla_K did, but not only has Ahsoka always been my favorite character but I like the name itself so I decided screw it and to do it. It feels so weird but I also kind of like it. @RainbowDevil I cant decide whether to say screw you or to thank you for getting me to do this
@notthatmarko @perhapz @lexus @TicTokTickita
@notthatmarko @perhapz @lexus @TicTokTickita