Performance After School- Bang and Diva full performances (MMTG concert June 11) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's here :sj_weary:




Kahi Bekah Raina Jooyeon Jungah :sanapray:

Will also update this post with the clip of Diva when it drops :sanapray:

@Girl Group @Play Girlz/Play Boyz


EDIT: Diva is here:

 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
THE BEST GIRLS
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: QueenB and Darkseid

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm sorry WHAT??? An After School performance in 2021????? I never thought I'd get to see a new performance from them, especially with Kahi and Bekah involved. My mind is blown right now.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm sorry WHAT??? An After School performance in 2021????? I never thought I'd get to see a new performance from them, especially with Kahi and Bekah involved. My mind is blown right now.
For some reason they made the Diva performance video private now :jisoosmh:
Hopefully it's up again soon lol.

Basically this show MMTG is trying to bring back old Kpop songs which are great and have still been charting/receiving streams on Melon recently, so they made a bunch of groups comeback and perform again. It's still impressive tho because Bekah flew back from Hawaii, Kahi from Bali, Jungah was pregnant and so on lol.

Sad that Lizzy got into a DUI just recently otherwise I'm sure she'd be here too.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I must say bekah killed it! I definitely missed her and it was nice seeing her perform after years
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm so glad they got to do this I love it so much
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread