- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I MISS THEM OMG.
Pledis really messed up with not giving them comebacks
same. I have been obsessed with those videosThe nostalgia that I feel when I watch all these special videos.
I MISS THEM OMG.
Pledis really messed up with not giving them comebacks
Me too 😩😩😩
that‘s okMe too 😩😩😩
Pledis why
Sry, I haven't been checking my feed lately. Anticipate twice tho![]()
Same. I can't believe it's coming so soon alreadythat‘s okand yes anticipate twice. I am so excited
oh yes kpop is defently going busy rnSame. I can't believe it's coming so soon already
I haven't been able to keep up with kpop recently and it's getting busy 😩
Also, plz enjoy one of my fave images ever
![]()
IKR! There better be more long haired Jihyooh yes kpop is defently going busy rn
Jihyo looks so good in that picture![]()
same. long haired Jihyo is a blessingIKR! There better be more long haired Jihyo
I need more![]()
It's been so long, I missed itsame. long haired Jihyo is a blessing![]()
sameIt's been so long, I missed it
Time for bed 👋