Appreciation After watching weekly Idol with ITZY, I no longer dislike them (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Never been intrigued enough to watch that many their varieties tbh
Yuna' solo stan team :yes:. Chaeryoung's cute too
 
Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't rly have opinion on the members, all i have seen from them is two mvs :jisoosmh:

Maybe i should check them out sometime, see how the members themselves are. Though i should rly do that with many groups, despite having RV badge i still can't tell Yeri and Joy apart. :nekoshy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love the members. they are so fun and easy going ( and I will alway support Chaer).
glad you like them too now
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread