MV Against The Current - weapon (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Shit it's been a hot minute but I'm pumped to listen to this once I'm done with treasure.
yeah they havent released much music but it seems they are releasing another album this year hopefully, ive enjoyed a lot of their past stuff!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I love ATC!!
:nekolove:

I also like watching Chrissy's streams on Twitch. lol
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
they've also released that won't save us some months ago, which i'm sure u are aware of but @Lovely_Cornchips might not
I wasn't actually-there music was actually hit or miss for me when they started releasing their own music. I was expecting more rock and I love rock so I was let down here and there but sometimes I ADORED the songs too. So I wasn't keeping up and so far I really like Weapon.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I wasn't actually-there music was actually hit or miss for me when they started releasing their own music. I was expecting more rock and I love rock so I was let down here and there but sometimes I ADORED the songs too. So I wasn't keeping up and so far I really like Weapon.
yeah the 2 songs so far are definitely more rock than pop inspired which works well with Chrissy's voice :sanapray:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
yeah the 2 songs so far are definitely more rock than pop inspired which works well with Chrissy's voice :sanapray:
When they were just doing covers I a hundred percent expected just rock when they dropped their own work and I love Chrissy's voice with rock.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
When they were just doing covers I a hundred percent expected just rock when they dropped their own work and I love Chrissy's voice with rock.
hopefully it wont take too long for the album to drop (speaking about December 2021 or sth :wimwim:)
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
hopefully it wont take too long for the album to drop (speaking about December 2021 or sth :wimwim:)
Hopefully it doesn't take too long.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread