- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
But the sudden drop in temperature (110 yesterday to 75 today) has got my allergies all messed up.

Normally it's bearable but when the temp drastically changes like this it kills me.Do you have a bad allergy?![]()
Oof I remember cold weather messing with my allergies when I was stressedNormally it's bearable but when the temp drastically changes like this it kills me.
I wanna be outside in the nice weather tho![]()
I've tried a few different kinds but so far none have really helped. Oh well, it could always be worseOof I remember cold weather messing with my allergies when I was stressed
Maybe you will get better. Are you taking medicines for your allergies?
Oof that’s badI've tried a few different kinds but so far none have really helped. Oh well, it could always be worse
Like getting a cold in the middle of summer![]()