ITS OUTTTTTTT AHHHHHHHH KLJSDFJDKFLJDFKSALFJDKSKFJSJKSF
gongchan Izz/Phoenix . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 3,762 Reactions Received 13,488 Website theghostofwind.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Bana Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @melancholia Wreck @wayvoutsold 29 April 2019 #1 ITS OUTTTTTTT AHHHHHHHH KLJSDFJDKFLJDFKSALFJDKSKFJSJKSF Reactions: mirella, QueenB, wayvoutsold and 6 others
NogaNono Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 3,675 Reactions Received 13,340 Location Idol Hell Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 29 April 2019 #2 oh finally. I loved Giddy Up, so I'm really looking forward to listening to this. Reactions: QueenB, GloriousHavoc, Wingfrost and 2 others
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 29 April 2019 #3 pretty eyes Reactions: QueenB, GloriousHavoc, Wingfrost and 1 other person
Neckologist Joined 30 September 2018 Messages 1,627 Reactions Received 5,151 Location Neck Kingdom Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Discipline 29 April 2019 #4 I love it so much. So happy and cheerful Reactions: QueenB, GloriousHavoc, Wingfrost and 1 other person
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 29 April 2019 #5 I really liked this song Reactions: QueenB, GloriousHavoc and gongchan
GloriousHavoc Joined 22 April 2019 Messages 1,557 Reactions Received 4,625 Location Small Magellanic Cloud Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 29 April 2019 #6 Yesss, I love it!! Reactions: QueenB and gongchan
wayvoutsold Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 2,294 Reactions Received 10,938 Location Neo City Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @TwentyOneJongdae 29 April 2019 #7 So good! Reactions: QueenB and gongchan
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 29 April 2019 #8 I only got to watch it once last night and I have the chorus stuck in my head lol Its so catchy!!! Reactions: gongchan
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 30 April 2019 #9 I love Giddy up but not really the rest of their songs. Bloom Bloom is a bop though. Reactions: gongchan