Video AI rages about Liz token stans (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck


I felt this AI raised some great points, I especially liked the statement:
"And if you were real Dives, you wouldn't use Liz to attack her friends and the group she is a part of"

You could use any idols name for this and the statement would always be true, I always wonder how some people can consider themselfs fans of some idol and than proceed to only do thins the idol would probably hate them for or be greatly saddend by..

I also found the part hilarious were she says that some of those token stans complained about Leeseo getting an apperance on Lee Mujin Service, but not Liz.
"Liz already appeared there one year ago, how come you didn't know when you are such big Liz fans" :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kimsguardian
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
"And if you were real Dives, you wouldn't use Liz to attack her friends and the group she is a part of"

Yeah u just blame the company
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread