- Joined
- 18 June 2021
- Messages
- 15,031
- Reactions Received
- 16,985
- Location
- TNX album
- Website
- gud-bam.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 21
- Fandom
- multi-BG
- Pronouns
- yeen
- Ship
Last edited:
Try putting the image as something other than a webp file, then it should show up.
Idk wuts happenTry putting the image as something other than a webp file, then it should show up.
That’s weird, if you copy and paste it should show up as a png though so try thatIdk wuts happen
I just download like other image but it's keep show as webp image
All the images show up as webp when you try and reupload them now so using the link is the only way you can get them upThat’s weird, if you copy and paste it should show up as a png though so try that
That’s weird, I’ll talk with the admins about it to see why that’s happening and why they don’t show up.All the images show up as webp when you try and reupload them now so using the link is the only way you can get them up
I hope this will resolve asapThat’s weird, I’ll talk with the admins about it to see why that’s happening and why they don’t show up.
I hope this will resolve asapThat’s weird, I’ll talk with the admins about it to see why that’s happening and why they don’t show up.