- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,193
- Reactions Received
- 76,667
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,512
- Ship
- Wreck
This tournament will be 8 songs featured in 7 rounds with 4 matches per round starting from next Monday and going over the whole week with these songs being the ones I have picked for being featured
Heaven
I Will Show You
U&I
Singing Got Better
Don't Touch Me
Mind Your Own Business
Home
Room Shaker
Feel free to suggest replacing one of the songs with another song and just ask if you wanna be added to the taglist
Heaven
I Will Show You
U&I
Singing Got Better
Don't Touch Me
Mind Your Own Business
Home
Room Shaker
Feel free to suggest replacing one of the songs with another song and just ask if you wanna be added to the taglist
Last edited: