Chart AKB48 Jiwaru DAYS 1,190,095 units sold on the first day! + PERFORMANCES (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Billboard Japan says it's 1,323,067

Perfomances:

UTACON




AKBINGO (Oguri Yui Center - 16 member formation)



Lineup:
Asai Nanami, Utada Hatsuka, Okabe Rin, Oguri Yui, Oda Erina, Kubo Satone, Goto Moe, Shitao Miu, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Hama Sayuna, Mukaichi Mion, Yasuda Kana, Yahagi Moeka, Yamauchi Mizuki, Yoshikawa Nanase

We love consistent Queens who sell 1M like it's nothing. It's more impressive since this is a pre-SSK single but it's Sasshi's single so I guess that's one of the reasons.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Nice, as expected of AKB. Though I was expecting around 1.5M since this was Sasshi's graduation song.
To be fair it's a pre-SSK single without any gimmicks like Request Hour stuff and it only has 3 types compared to the previous singles where we had 5.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
To be fair it's a pre-SSK single without any gimmicks like Request Hour stuff and it only has 3 types compared to the previous singles where we had 5.
Oh that is true.

Side note: We love a management favorite with Yuiyui lol. But I guess it's fine since she's a pretty good center.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh that is true.

Side note: We love a management favorite with Yuiyui lol. But I guess it's fine since she's a pretty good center.
At least they weren't shameless by putting Moeka in the center lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ah we love the nobody that was randomly announced as senbatsu :zoomeyes:
I mean the nobody got a solo concert and sells really well in handshake events lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oof I heard about the solo concert lol
Girl is also one of the only girls who were in 3 songs for this single (Sasshi and Yuiyui are the other two). But go Team K I guess, always getting shafted in senbatsu.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread